Right NOW is the best time in history to be starting out as an Offline Marketing consultant because you have so many resources, systems and tools to help you succeed.
If you could see the trial and error I went through over the past 10 plus years trying to work out this Local Internet marketing thing and Manage multiple Clients, you would freak out!
I want YOU to Avoid the Mistakes I Made as an Offline Marketer… Be Prepared!
Here are some Offline marketing Tips to help you set your business up correctly and a bit of a checklist for you.
First thing you need to do for your Offline marketing business is get the fundamentals ready:
- Decide on your business name Offline marketing business.
- Consult your Tax and legal advisers on setting up a business structure etc.
- Get your agreements and documents organized for signing up clients.
- Organize methods of payment and not just checks.
- Get a Client Management System in place before you get too many clients (this is HUGE for your business success)!
- Get Your Business Website set up to demonstrate your a Pro.
- Have AT LEAST your headline for what you do and a simple script ready for the telephone.
These are only the basics but they are CRUCIAL to laying a solid foundation for your Offline marketing business and ensuring you can handle all the important parts for your clients and more importantly you look like a real professional Offline marketer.
Too often I see Offline marketing students rush into trying to close deals with clients in the first few days without having a proper business foundation behind them and often it blows up in their face!
We’ve proven time and again at Local Internet Marketing University that virtually anyone can build a successful Offline marketing business IF you set it up correctly and follow a PROVEN Formula and System.
In my experience the most important items on this list are, setting up your legal and tax structure, with THE most important having a Professional Client Management system to handle all your reporting and task implementation work.
Of course you could argue the biggest thing is methods for accepting Payment… LOL, I couldn’t argue with that!
Your Offline Marketing Coach and mentor